PSR Index du Forum

PSR
Forum de la Team PSR

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

STI F1 CUP 2010

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PSR Index du Forum -> Team PSR -> Matchs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bomba
Membres PSR

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Aoû - 16:09 (2010)    Sujet du message: STI F1 CUP 2010 Répondre en citant

Hi friends,

here a big F1 event:

http://www.tm-tube.com/video/20701/Stigmata Formula 1 2010

Look this great video! there are 60teams, 2player each team. It`s a long season, but you don`t have to drive all... only if you want Wink
Who will start with me there? Always 2 players for 1 team.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Aoû - 16:09 (2010)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
OAKLEY
Membres PSR

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Sep - 09:33 (2010)    Sujet du message: STI F1 CUP 2010 Répondre en citant

For me is not ok, because i don't a good gentleman driver as you ...

Bye

MSN
jspkeke
Membres PSR

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Sep - 09:58 (2010)    Sujet du message: STI F1 CUP 2010 Répondre en citant

i'm ok for the cup...
But, a team can have 2 teams of 2 players?????????

Membres PSR

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Sep - 17:13 (2010)    Sujet du message: STI F1 CUP 2010 Répondre en citant

a team can have also 60 teams. When they give an ok there! 2 players for each team there. Keke i will registrate us there ok? Which teamname should we take? PSRacing-Team?

Why not Oakley? If there is any other who would play, there is place for max 60 teams...

Dernière édition par bomba le Mer 1 Sep - 17:26 (2010); édité 1 fois
bomba
Membres PSR

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Sep - 17:22 (2010)    Sujet du message: STI F1 CUP 2010 Répondre en citant

Jspkeke, i need your loginname, and which TM you have, united or nationforever?

Here the link, where you have to registrate: http://f1-cup.sti-clan.de/index.php?site=forum_topic&topic=2&type=A…

Hello F1 Maniacs,

to register for the Formula 1 you have to register on the website first. For registration to join the F1 World Cup by STIGMATA the race stewards need following Informations:

Teamname:
Teamtag:

1. Pilotname:
2. Pilotname:

1. Trackmania Login:
2. Trackmania Login:

1. Gameversion:
2. Gameversion:

I have read the rules and accept them.

Hint
Teamname: the full name of your team
Team Tag: the short mark of your team ingame
Pilotname: your pseudonym ingame
Trackmania Login: the name of your login when you log into TM
Gameversion: TMNF or TMUF

IMPORTANT!
You see a message in your post from the administrators, when each pilots of the team registered on the F1 CUP website.
One Team per Clan is allowed. You can Register more Teams from a Clan but they can participate at the Cup after the Administrator gives a feedback. The Reason is to get the biggest selection of Clans and TM Members. When 40 Teams of different Clans and TM Members are registrated, the Administrators gives feedback to allow second Teams from same Clans. The first Team of a clan you type in, have the best chance to participate the CUP.

Hold the Line....
All Teams there be not registered because the F1 field is full, don't worry.
When Teams get Black listed or send Message to give up and drop the F1 they left the F1 Cup and the Team Nr. 61 gets on 60 and can participate. Think about that is useless, when 80 Teams or more are listet.

KUBICA
Membres PSR

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Sep - 20:44 (2010)    Sujet du message: STI F1 CUP 2010 Répondre en citant

i'm ok for the cup...

bomba
Membres PSR

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Sep - 14:02 (2010)    Sujet du message: STI F1 CUP 2010 Répondre en citant

Sorry, normal 1 team a2 players from one team! But when you register as an other team it would go. Let your fantasie play Wink .

Look the rules:
IMPORTANT!
You see a message in your post from the administrators, when each pilots of the team registered on the F1 CUP website.
One Team per Clan is allowed. You can Register more Teams from a Clan but they can participate at the Cup after the Administrator gives a feedback. The Reason is to get the biggest selection of Clans and TM Members. When 40 Teams of different Clans and TM Members are registrated, the Administrators gives feedback to allow second Teams from same Clans. The first Team of a clan you type in, have the best chance to participate the CUP.

bomba
Membres PSR

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Sep - 14:03 (2010)    Sujet du message: STI F1 CUP 2010 Répondre en citant

So who want to start with me there? There are 19 weekends real f1 tracks. always Saturday quali from 18-19hour and Sunday GP 18-19hour.

If you are ready, I need your nick, login, and TM version.

presto presto Mr. Green

jspkeke
Membres PSR

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Sep - 12:06 (2010)    Sujet du message: STI F1 CUP 2010 Répondre en citant

Bomba, so i'm "jspkeke1", pilotname is "ScuderiaKeke" and i'm in tmNf

Membres PSR

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Sep - 14:31 (2010)    Sujet du message: STI F1 CUP 2010 Répondre en citant

Ok Keke, i have registrated us as 1.PSR team there Okay . There is an other bomba registred so i change there my nick with bombastic! Dont wondering!

Here the Link http://www.f1-cup.sti-clan.de/index.php?site=forum_topic&topic=2&pa…

jspkeke
Membres PSR

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Sep - 17:07 (2010)    Sujet du message: STI F1 CUP 2010 Répondre en citant

bomba, if i miss a race: it's 0 point? disqualification of cup?

Membres PSR

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Sep - 23:18 (2010)    Sujet du message: STI F1 CUP 2010 Répondre en citant

Doesn`t matter...also i dont drive all... We play whenever we can Okay

jspkeke
Membres PSR

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Sep - 18:33 (2010)    Sujet du message: STI F1 CUP 2010 Répondre en citant

ok Okay

Membres PSR

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Sep - 19:59 (2010)    Sujet du message: STI F1 CUP 2010 Répondre en citant

Bomba, i want the keypass for the STI server

Membres PSR

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Sep - 23:00 (2010)    Sujet du message: STI F1 CUP 2010 Répondre en citant

PM Cool

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 05:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: STI F1 CUP 2010

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PSR Index du Forum -> Team PSR -> Matchs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation